Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy to Me!

So far, I have had four days of birthday! A girl could get spoiled.

On Sunday, my brother and son took me out for a great meal at PF Chang's in Portland. Yummy food, great tea, and wonderful company! After dinner, Zak and I walked a bit. The twinkly lights were on all the trees in the area making it all very festive. One store window caught my eye... Anthropologie had everything in the display wrapped in knitted snow! It was gorgeous!



And lookie what I got! A knitting book I've been wanting and a new travel press. (I recently dropped my old one and cracked it. Bummer!)



Monday evening (my actual birthday), Zak took me out again! We had a very nice dinner at a local Vietnamese restaurant (Pho Viet). When we got home, he surprised me with a delicious Cranberry Cheesecake from Wild Oats! I was skeptical, but it was very subtle. Just perfect!



Tuesday morning, my coworkers and students celebrated with me by bringing flowers and chocolate chunk cookies!! Yummers! And today, I received cards, cash and gift cards in the mail!!! What a birthday!!! Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone!!


5 comments:

YowlYY said...

Awww... it's good to hear you had a great celebration time! And that Anthropologie shop...they do have some sophisticated stuff!!
Happy holidays!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like it was a wonderful time! :) You deserve it and more! <3

cosymakes said...

happy birthday! happy holidays! hope you have a lovely, fibery, relaxing break.

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday to you! and Happy Holidays!!

Lillysmuul said...

Merry Christmas to you!