Saturday, May 19, 2007

Lemonade

Today I'm making a great big double batch of lemonade. But not literally. I recently sent off a rather large shipment of hand-made items to be sold on consignment at a shop on the coast. Well, something happened in the meantime, and the shop is closed. My box was returned to me, so there is no real loss. But, bummer, man!

So, turning those lemons into lemonade, I opened an Etsy shop! Please stop by and see. I only have a few items listed just to test the waters. I welcome any and all constructive feedback. This is a new venture and I'm feeling pretty cautious. Many of you have much more experience in this area, so please share your ideas.

Come see me at janknit.etsy.com
Thank you, all!!
Janet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is *such* a bummer about the shop on the coast... but welcome to the etsy family. we're happy to have you. xxoo cosy

Hattie said...

It's a great idea janet, hope that it works out well for you!

Anonymous said...

Hurray Jan-Knit! I hope this is an awesome venture for you! :)

Valerie said...

I just took a look at your shop and the creations you have posted are simply beautiful! I hope it all works out for you. On another note, I am with everyone else. That lemonade looks delicious!

Carol said...

Hope it all works out well :)