Wednesday, December 27, 2006

For Me??!

My SP9 pal sent me three balls of gorgeous green Royal Bamboo in November. Through the holidays and all the gift knitting I've been doing for others, in the back of my mind I've been contemplating all the options for what this beautiful yarn can become. It is so soft and "drapey" that it really yearns to be something special.

In the current issue of Knitty, I found THE pattern. The Argosy scarf is lacy, but not too fru-fru. The lace design is simple enough to memorize, yet gives enough challenge that it's not boring. Here's how it's going after one ball. Thank you, Pal!

3 comments:

Larjmarj said...

Just gorgeous and my fave color of GREEN. I was just looking at that pattern not five minutes ago, I thinkI am going to do mine using the silk garden. Yours looks great!

Anonymous said...

Ooo...that is going to be just beautiful!

~ R ~

Anonymous said...

So glad you like it!!
-SP