Sunday, June 03, 2007

Busy Relaxing

That's what I did this weekend. I had a very relaxing time, but also got a lot accomplished. In addition to the necessary chores of housework, laundry, shopping, etc., I had plenty of time to create. I love it when things work out that way.


Summer Berry Hat - Lion Cotton


It's a Hot Summer Bag - Paton's Merino
(pre-felting, embellishing)
All except Black are hand-dyed with Kool-Aid
(Lemonade, Orange, Cherry)


Lion Wool (Winter White) hand-dyed with Wilton Teal


Donegal Irish Wool (recycled) hand-dyed with Wilton Violet

Ta-Daaaa!!

5 comments:

Twitchy Knitter said...

That purple looks positively delicious!

Valerie said...

I love the FOs! I love the coloring of the Lion Wool, it's beautiful!

Meilynne said...

loooove the dyed yarn! your projects are gorgeous!

Jan-Knit said...

Thank you so much for all the great comments. Meilynne...If you remember, you are the person who helped me when I had problems with the Wilton's. Thank you for your help and inspiration!!!

Haley said...

this hat is adorable! you must have had a fun weekend.